A Brush with Kindness
This program is for people who are in need of light exterior repairs but are financially or physically unable to do it themselves.
Light exterior repairs include:
- And other minor exterior repairs
- Applicant must own the house, property, and live in the home to be worked on.
- Applicant must live in Jasper County.
- Applicant must meet the income guidelines of the program. (Income guidelines are on ABWK Application)
- Applicant must fit within the target population that includes elderly, physically disabled, or otherwise physically or financially unable to work on the home alone.
- The majority of the work to be done must involve health and safety issues, and be within the scope of a one-day volunteer work effort. All work requested must be for the exterior of the home.
If you think you meet these guidelines, please fill out the application below:
If you would like to volunteer for the event please register here.